Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Recommending Pete Bland Sports for all your running needs

If you're into surfing, you can't really go wrong by asking surfers about equipment (and for what it's worth, I'd ask Tim Heyland of Tiki who are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year. It's just the same with running and for what it's worth I couldn;tr recommend the running shop Pete Bland Sports more highly. I first went there in the 1980s when fell-running in the Dales and had my first pair of Walsh trainers. They're still going strong these days and I'm pleased to say still selling those excellent Walsh shoes as well as a huge range of other brands. The shop is based in Kendal in Cumbria and is very clearly run by runners for runners. Though their background seems to be fell-running it's definitely a shop for all runners. You can order online or by giving them a call and having a chat to their super-helpful and friendly staff before buying.

No comments: